Date of Last Update: October 28, 2015
By using the PostureMonitor.org website and/or Posture Monitor application (“Service”), a service of JTechLab, you are agreeing to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
Terms May Change
- JTechLab reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at it’s discretion without notice.
- Any new features in excess to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
- Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://PostureMonitor.org/terms/.
Payment and Refunds
- A valid credit or debit card is required for buying the Posture Monitor application. Alternatively, you could use a valid PayPal account.
- There will be no refunds or credits. JTechLab will not make any exceptions, however extreme the circumstance.
Changes to the Service and Prices
- JTechLab reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- JTechLab reserves the right to change the prices of any and all Services upon 30 days notice.
- JTechLab shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- JTechLab reserves the right to determine the timing and content of software updates, which may be automatically downloaded and installed by Posture Monitor application without prior notice to you.
Feedback and Submissions
- If you submit comments, ideas, or feedback to us, you agree that we can use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
- We do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas or feedback previously known to us, developed by JTechLab, or obtained from sources other than you.
- The Service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- The Service is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind.
- JTechLab makes no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
- JTechLab makes no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you rely on the Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
- The Service is intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
- When you purchase the Service, JTechLab grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service.
- You shall not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, transmit, or otherwise exploit the Service or any portion thereof.
- You shall not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or JTechLab.
- You shall not circumvent any technological measure implemented by JTechLab or any other third party to protect the Service.
- No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by JTechLab or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
- You expressly understand and agree that JTechLab shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of goodwill or data, service interruption, computer damage or system failure, or the cost of substitute services arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the Service, or any other matter relating to the Service and whether or not JTechLab has been informed of the possibility of such damage.